Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

I have been trying SO HARD to get some good pictures of all three babies, however, poor Tommy does not want to cooperate these days. Poor guy is not feeling very photogenic because he's still getting over a cold all three have shared. So... this post focuses on my CRAZY girls who are livin' it up--trying to be BIG GIRLS!
They get their hands on my glasses, the telephone... and, by the way, have some very deep conversations with their boyfriends (whoever they may be).
I go straight to the girls when I can't find something, they've usually got it hiding somewhere. Here's Liv proclaiming innocence!!!
But, not for long.. I lost them upstairs for about two minutes today and guess what I found...Yep, in my closet, in the jewelry... haha.
Girls just wanna have fun mom!
And don't worry--I'm working on those pics of Tommy--promise!

post signature

1 comment:

Shavonne said...

So cute. I love that their initials are on their shirts. (Yes, I'm observant!)