Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 16, 2009

Fall Foliage and Fun!

Not to sound morbid or anything, but if I died tomorrow, I think I'd want to be buried in Binney Park. Haha... I just love the place. It's so beautiful--we visit there almost everyday. It's especially brilliant in the fall... take a look:
So, here's the crew on one of our daily walks around the park.
One of their favorite things to do is stake out the park's "resident" Swan. We don't get too close though, word is, he's VERY mean and will chase you down. We keep our distance.
LOVE those leaves!!!
And TOTALLY unrelated, but I had to stick in this picture of Annie's latest craze--yes, she's still into wearing other people's shoes, but she also likes to do it without a shirt on. Crazy, crazy girl.

Happy Fall!


post signature

1 comment:

Kimber said...

Looks like such a fun fall day! I wish the season will last just a bit longer! Your kids are just so cute!